Thursday, January 21, 2010

503. Poem / Song "Absurdity" Just Invented in the Car!

Absurdity

Will you play this game with me? (aye-aye-aye-aya)
I'm trying to save humanity. (aye-aye-aye-aya)
I've given up: it's-ah mockery! (aye-aye-aye-aya)
There's nothing much out worth saving, (aye-aye-aye-aya)
Except my own sanity. (aye-aye-aye-aya)
Sparing my own sanity. (aye-aye-aye-aya)
What a noble, sacred deed. (aye-aye-aye-aya)
Quite a noble, sacred deed. (aye-aye-aye-aya)

Well, why don't we go on watching-- (aye-aye-aye-aya)
This global tragic movie (aye-aye-aye-aya)
I think it's called "Absurdity." (aye-aye-aye-aya)
I guess you can, count on me (aye-aye-aye-aya)
On showing up for this viewing. (aye-aye-aye-aya)
At least we won't be lone-ly (aye-aye-aye-aya)
Watching this show unfolding, (aye-aye-aye-aya)
You-oh-you and me. (aye-aye-aye-aya)
You-oh you and me. (aye-aye-aye-aya)
You-oh you and me. (aye-aye-aye-aya)
You-oh you and me. (aye-aye-aye-aya)


I have a hunch that I might be expanding this song. There's lots of potential, and the theme is very timely: how I and several other people have come to this naive, ephemeral burden of saving the world when they get to college, and then one day they wake up, grow up and start first pursuing the task of saving themselves before they get into grander, convoluted thought processes.

This song is fresh out of my head, like fresh eggs right out of the chicken. I went to the grocery store and on the way back, the song poured out *bam* like that! No struggle! Now I have to get over the complex of sharing my raw voice and melody in some attached mp3 here. I first have to learn logic studio pro. Big hurdle to jump over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]