Wednesday, April 30, 2008

188. I am Seeing Ghosts that Don't Exist in Reality

I'm happy
I'm feeling glad
I've got sunshine
In a bag
And I'm useless
But not for long
Because the Future
Is coming on
Is coming on
Is coming on....

I think Gorillaz lyrics and melodies are genius.
At first I thought it was synced up with the usual Hollywood messaging.
But it's all about questioning existing convention and dreaming and destroying utopias.
The melodies and beats capture you, and you don't even realize this work is totally rebellious.

One more ingredient to keep me pumped up.

I was singing that song before my ghosts were dissolved into thin air.
At least I enjoyed them for however long they lasted.

Below is written by my best friend, ANONYMOUS in DENIAL. I helped her. Some consultation. Not that I have any experience or can be of any help. Which I don't know why she comes to talk to me. But I thought what she wrote was interesting, and she said it was okay for me to post.

You know what?
It comes down to I have no hope and faith in males.
You have hope.
Then you get burned.
Time and time and time again.

Today was embarrassing.
I have been seeing ghosts since Friday
That do not exist in reality.
I was told to arrive / call in between 3-4pm.
No response on phone.
I show up live in gratitude to turn in a cartoon
For a birthday
And apparently as if no conversation
Or time syncing occurred the day before.
I struggled to talk and stammer
And then I dashed out as quickly as possible.
My mind was going the speed of light.
I was going through a time-warp bubble.
And then it's as if my brain just crashed
Into a wall going 100 mph.
*Poof*
Dxmmit! Don't give me fxcking ideas if you don't mean it!
Don't touch me! Don't fxcking touch me!
Don't give me ideas and then crash me to a wall!
Fxck!

I abandoned my work in Riverside.
Just for this 3 or 4 pm deadline.
I would have stayed longer at home.

Perhaps in all this, I got a taste of what it is like
To swim in the infinite creative mind of Michel Gondry....

And I also got a taste on the techniques on how you make people cry.
You are very good at manipulating emotions, making people cry... and I fell victim.
Good job!
I'm not playing anymore.
I'll kill myself if I do.

I don't want to think about this anymore.


And I hope no one reads this.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Digital memory is something that I seem to be unable to ever have enough of. It's as if megabytes and gigabytes have become a permanent part of my day to day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my NDS flash card, I've been on permanent watch for large memory at low prices. I feel like I'm going insane.

(Posted from TF3 for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Victoria "Stokastika" said...

Wow, this is so cool to get response!!! Thanks you guys, though you're named Anonymous! Well, I'm anonymous too. Hi! I'm Victoria Anonymous! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Quite good topic

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to see how you work and learn so much!

Anonymous said...

This is the best email in a browser that I’ve read in a while.

Anonymous said...

What a world we stay in!!?! It just shows us all as much as the fools we are…

Anonymous said...

Really love all these stories.. have been reading them daily. Please add more if you have any… Thanks a lot again for this awesome work.

Anonymous said...

hey there I just wanted to comment your blog and say that I really enjoyed reading your blog post here. It was very informative and I also digg the way you write! Keep it up and I’ll be back to read more soon mate

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting people behind this one. Though you make some VERY fascinating points, youre going to have to do more than bring up a few things that may be different than what weve already heard. What are trying to say here? What do you want us to think? It seems like you cant really get behind a unique thought. Anyway, thats just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Someone I work with visits your blog frequently and recommended it to me to read too. The writing style is great and the content is top-notch. Thanks for the insight you provide the readers!

Anonymous said...

Cool post…can you tell me where Overlay.TV showed up on that list? We were trying, but also trying not to be spammy…

Anonymous said...

Wow - this is the best article i’ve read in ages!

Anonymous said...

This is a good,common sense article.Very helpful to one who is just finding the resouces about this part.It will certainly help educate me.

Anonymous said...

Excellent article and easy to understand explanation. How do I go about getting permission to post part of the article in my upcoming news letter? Giving proper credit to you the author and link to the site would not be a problem.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just thought I’d chime in. I really enjoyed your post. Keep up the awesome effort.

Anonymous said...

Do not usually post on blogs, but I would like to post it really forced me to not be so! very nice post.

Anonymous said...

One of the best present I could imagine Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

While following your steps, I found that instead of having “me” as a group it had the following: 166839 166839

Anonymous said...

Amazing, totally awesome. I am just getting into writing articles myself, nothing remotely close to your writing potential (ha!) but I'd love for you to take my stuff someday!

Anonymous said...

One of the best present I could imagine Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with the above comment, the internet is with a doubt growing into the most important medium of communication across the globe and its due to sites like this that ideas are spreading so quickly.