Monday, September 24, 2007

"Zen of Rock Crab: Parts to Whole" / Blue Horizons Logo Photoshop Experimentation and Final Cut

























Above are the "final cut" or the best outputs of my Photoshop Filter Experimentations....

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa109/stokastika/BlueHorizonsLogoExptFilter/?start=all

This website link above is a collection of photoshop modification experiments I conducted on the Blue Horizons logo. Did I mention I "own" Photoshop 7? It suffices for now... The experiments served as very useful, for now I have some degree of a plot on how to approach my "Evolution of Art" project. I felt like using "filters" in photoshop is like using "plug-ins" in Sonar Home Studio or whatever music software in use... hopefully Protools. Filters for visual special effects. Plug-ins for audio special effects in mixing and mastering. I think I'm getting it. Analogous structures. Or maybe homologous? Okay, Vic. Stop being a Biogeek. I can't seem to beat it out of myself.

No comments: